This Webee device is for the adventurous with a screwdriver. It applies to the wall where your light switch or electrical socket is. It’s adaptable to any electric system, and it’s controlled through MyWebee App.
Switchee On/Off basically acts as a bridge between the electrical system and the power outlet/light switch. You do need to wall mount it, but it’s quite easy!
You need to dismount the outer case of either your power outlet or light switch. You will have then exposed the electrical wires that are connected to it. Now you only need to attach those cables to the Switchee and then attach the Switchee to the outer case. Done! You can now control your lights or the socket from wherever you are!
- Adaptable to any electrical system.
- Controlled through MyWebee App.
- Power and energy monitoring and management.
- Gathers and analyzes information.
- Works with any appliance.
- On / Off load control x 2
- Intensity control for foot lamps with incandescent bulbs
- Active, reactive and apparent power measurement
- Connection for two keys standard light.
- Up to 2 power outputs.
- Supply voltage range: 110 ~ 220 VAC / 50 ~ 60 Hz
- Signal: (Frequency) 2400 ~ 2480 MHz, 250Kbps capable
- Maximum load: Resistive: 10 amps (2300 watts @ 230V) maximum.
- Communication: Wireless Zigbee(IEEE 802.15.4) mesh network
- Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight between the Wireless Controller and/or the closest Smartee.
- Power reading error: 1%
- Humidity: 5% - 95% non-condensing
- Temperature: 10~55°C
- x2 HA on/off output
- On/Off functionality
- Dimmer functionality (only dimmer version)
- Reports on off and power consumption every status change.
- Reports power consumption every 5 minutes.
- Factory reset by pressing the button for 30 seconds.
- Automatic search for available nearby networks.