Webee certified member of Z-Wave® Alliance
The Z-Wave Alliance is a consortium of leading companies in the home technology dedicated to solidifying Z-Wave as the standard for wireless home control products. Alliance members lead the home controls market, providing leading edge products and systems that deliver increased comfort, convenience, energy conservation, safety and security.
Webee Smart Home Hub Smartee (SM2001) is now Z-Wave Plus® Certified. Smartee (SM2001) have passed rigorous interoperability test to ensure it integrates seamlessly within the Z-Wave Ecosystem.
Z-Wave technology is an open, internationally recognized ITU standard (G.9959). It is the leading wireless home control technology in the market today, with over 1200 certified interoperable products worldwide. Represented by the Z-Wave Alliance, and supported by more than 300 companies around the world, the Z-Wave standard is a key enabler of smart living solutions for home safety and security, energy, hospitality, office and light commercial applications.
What's does Webee Smart Home Hub offers users by being Z-Wave Plus® Certified?
- Z-Wave certified products work within an Ecosystem: Regardless of type, version or brand they work together with all smart devices in the home. There are 300 companies with over 1200 certified products that are backwards- and forwards-compatible in the Z-Wave ecosystem and now compatible with your Webee Smart Home Hub.
- Z-Wave technology isn't affected by wireless interference: Z-Wave uses a lower frequency than common household wireless products such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, ZigBee and other 2.4 GHz protocols. It is not subject to their interference and traffic jams, which makes your Z-Wave Smart Home Hub more reliable for mission-critical tasks and status.
- Z-Wave products are more secure: Z-Wave uses industry-standard AES128 encryption, the same protocol used in online banking. The Z-Wave certification process ensures that Z-Wave smart controllers are secure.
- Z-Wave products are energy efficient: Z-Wave's power efficiency is by far the most advanced among all of today’s (and tomorrow's) wireless protocols.
- Z-Wave network provides the best scalability: Because nodes in a Z-Wave network can act as a repeater, Z-Wave can provide your hub with enough range for even the largest homes, working around obstacles and wireless dead spots.
- Z-wave was designed for home control: Our homes are the most important setting for the "things" in the Internet of Things. As the premier smart home technology, Z-Wave is uniquely positioned for implementation throughout all aspects of the IoT landscape. Z-Wave was designed from the ground up for home control. Its power, range and bandwidth are optimized specifically for smart home applications and ensure the best working performance of your Smart Home Hub.
Webee Smart Home system continues to take its leading smart home technology further to provide the best possible reliable, efficient and completly scalable connected home experience.
Have any questions about this certification? Send us an email to email@example.com
Z-Wave® is a registered trademark of Sigma Designs and its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.